Imagine yourself in a lavish dining affair at an upscale restaurant. Each course is a culinary masterpiece, and the atmosphere is luxurious. Yet, as you place your fork down, the waitstaff abruptly clears away the table settings, presents you with the bill, and ushers you toward the exit. The transition occurs so abruptly that it feels as though the experience did not happen.
In this online lesson about farewelling guests from the spa, Karen Coetzee will explain the final stage of the guest journey - post-treatment. You'll discover how to give your guests a great farewell, ensuring an emotionally connected experience that leaves a positive and lasting impression.
What you'll learn in this lesson, Farewelling guests from the spa
- The importance of saying goodbye to guests and the impact it has on their overall experience
- The five stages of farewelling a guest from a luxury spa:
- Post-treatment relaxation
- Care at home
- Guest feedback
- Payment process
- Ending with a lasting impression
- Ways to create a personalized and memorable farewell experience that reflects the luxury spa's dedication to guest well-being
Who the Luxury spa and wellness guest services course is for
The Luxury spa and wellness guest services online course is aimed at beginners and spa professionals looking to enhance every moment of the spa experience for their guests.
Karen Coetzee, has over 22 years of experience in the luxury spa industry, and has risen from a Spa Therapist at the age of 18 to become the Regional Director of Spa for Rixos Hotels Egypt. She has won numerous accolades such as GCC Spa Leader of the Year and contributed to multiple award-winning spas.