As a hospitality business owner, you’ve got your hands full with day-to-day business operations – the last thing you need to be worrying about is your kitchen hemorrhaging money.
With the right systems in place, you can take control of your finances to run a business that gives you the most bang for your buck. By reducing waste and easily avoidable mistakes, you’ll soon start to see the results in your profits.
With 15 years of experience as a professional cook, Ryan Gromfin has experienced all this first hand. Now as the founder of consulting company The Restaurant Boss, Ryan works with restaurant owners to reduce costs and increase profits.
In this course, he shares his pro tips and formulas to help you achieve better food cost management in your venue.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to calculate cost of goods sold
- How to calculate prime cost
- How to calculate batch recipe and menu item costs
- How to calculate actual and ideal food costs
- How to manage inventory in your venue
- How to manage portion control in the kitchen
- How to reduce food waste and kitchen theft
- How to negotiate with vendors for the best deal
- How to use a food order guide
Hospitality business owners and managers, sharpen up your financial skills with help from the experts!