You might not have heard the word ‘HACCP’ before, but it’s actually one of the most important things you can learn in hospitality. In fact, it’s so important, you’ll wonder how you never learned it before!
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points, and it’s all about giving you a methodical, straightforward way to keep track of any food hazards that might affect you, your team, or your guests. It’s the industry-leading, internationally recognized method for maintaining food safety in hospitality.
Your instructor for this course is Mariam Yacout, a HACCP expert and enthusiast! With her guidance, you’ll discover everything you need to know about hazard analysis and critical control points to make sure you and your team are always compliant and safe.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What the seven principles of HACCP are, and how they might apply to your workplace
- How to do a hazard analysis
- What critical control points are, and strategies for identifying them
- How to establish critical limits
- Best practices for monitoring critical control points
- How to put corrective actions into place
- Strategies for verifying your HACCP processes are being followed
- HACCP record keeping
This course is aimed at team members, managers, and any staff who handle food during their shift.