Did you know the word hospitality is derived from the Latin word "hospes", which means host, guest or stranger? What about the fact that hospitality refers to an interaction or a relationship between a host and a guest?
In this course, life and business strategist Anna Dolce will teach you about the importance of the guest experience and how to make it a positive one from the moment your guest enters your venue to the minute they leave.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The role of the hospitality industry
- How the guest experience can set your venue apart from the rest
- How your role will impact the guest experience
- The difference between service and hospitality
- How service and hospitality affect the guest experience
- The meaning of being hospitable
- The importance of first and last impressions
- How to make a positive first impression
- Know the importance of understanding, recognizing and anticipating guest needs
- How to make your guests feel special
- How to turn a negative experience into a positive one
This course is perfect for frontline staff working in any variety of hospitality venues or anyone interested in working in the hospitality industry.