0h 41m 48s
If you’re working as a restaurant manager today, chances are your front of house team is comprised largely of millennials. This generation of young people, born between the 1980s and early 2000s, makes up the biggest portion of the hospitality industry’s workforce right now.
Because of their experiences in our rapidly changing world, millennials’ views on job satisfaction, career advancement and sales differ drastically to the generations that came before them.
Restaurant consultant David Hayden has worked in hospitality for over 20 years. He has a wealth of experience in service and now conducts training programs for servers and managers.
In this course, he shares his expert tips for training a team of millennials to make restaurant sales and improve their customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to motivate young servers
- How to lead a team of millennials
- How to introduce servers to selling
- What words servers should use and avoid
- How servers can sell using descriptions
- How to sell drinks, starters and desserts
- How to teach servers to close a sale
- How servers can help make guests feel special
Hospitality managers, this course is ideal for helping you understand how to lead and motivate a young team. Servers looking to skill up with pointers from an expert – you can also watch this one to improve your service and increase your tips!