Being healthy does not only result in the absence of physical symptoms. It’s a combination of physical, mental and emotional factors that may affect your overall health and wellbeing. Working in the hospitality industry means working long shifts, in high-pressured roles and in a fast-paced environment, which can impact your health.
In this course, Laura Green, founder of Healthy Pour, teaches you about mental health, as well as health and wellbeing in the hospitality industry. From the different types of demands in hospitality to understanding the meaning of health and wellbeing, you’ll learn tips and facts that will make your work-life balance healthier.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The meaning of health and wellbeing
- The different types of demands in the hospitality industry
- How the hospitality industry can impact your health and wellbeing
- How to create a healthy work-life balance
- Different myths and misconceptions of mental health
- What stress is and different ways to manage it
- This course is ideal for anyone working in the hospitality industry.