Tea: it's the second most consumed beverage in the world, has endless health benefits and demand has never been higher. In fact, businesses around the world are finding that their tea menus are not just creating a buzz, but increasing sales by the cup-load.
In this course, Co-founder and Director of Somage Fine Foods, Nathan Wakeford, will explain the different types of tea, how to brew tea correctly and how to take advantage of the booming tea trend.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Welcome - Tea fundamentals
- A short history of tea
- Where tea comes from
- Types of tea: an overview
- Black tea
- Oolong tea
- Green, white, and yellow tea
- Puerh tea
- Tea service standards for hospitality venues
- The importance of water quality in tea preparation
- A guide to brewing great tea
- A guide to brewing iced tea
- Conclusion - Tea fundamentals
Whether you have a curated tea menu or are looking at delving into the world of tea, this course is perfect for those seeking to understand why tea has become the second most consumed beverage in the world.