As a hotel revenue manager, or an aspiring manager, you’re already pretty familiar with the fundamentals of revenue: how to interpret a profit and loss statement, data, and so on. But if you want to take your revenue management to the next level, you need to dig even deeper! Maximizing your revenue is all about making strategic, nuanced decisions. This course is designed to help you do exactly that.
With guidance from Ally Northfield, a revenue management specialist, you’ll discover the advanced strategies you need to truly unlock your hotel’s revenue potential.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What guest segments are, and how you can use them to maximize revenue
- How to optimize your business mix
- The psychology behind pricing
- Price positioning strategies, and the strengths and weaknesses of different strategies
- Techniques for adjusting your pricing
- How to create and manage a revenue forecast
- How to manage your total revenue
- Techniques to build and run a strong revenue management team
This course is aimed at hotel managers looking to build on their knowledge of revenue management principles.
For successful completion of this course, Typsy recommends some prior knowledge of introductory revenue management principles.