Food delivery has become a key part of how hospitality businesses function, and it’s here to stay. In fact, the role of food delivery drivers will only continue to evolve as time goes on and food delivery operations become more advanced.
Being a food delivery driver means you’re at the cutting edge of how hospitality services are changing! It’s an exciting time for the industry. And luckily, you’ve come to the right place to learn everything you need to know about how to be an outstanding food delivery professional in the modern world.
With guidance from Scott Landers, co-founder of Figure 8 Logistics and expert in managing direct-to-consumer food operations, you can work happily knowing you’re ready for anything.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What it means to be a modern delivery driver
- Your options for delivery vehicles
- The different types of delivery bags, and how to choose between them
- Legal considerations for delivery drivers
- The different employment models available to delivery drivers
- How to maintain food safety and hygiene during delivery
- How to provide hospitality on-the-go
- Common challenges you might encounter, and how to overcome them
- How to manage delivery staff and build rapport
- How to maximize your efficiency on the job
This course is aimed at food delivery drivers and hospitality professionals interested in expanding into delivery service.