Cash flow management is one of the most important aspects in managing your business’ finances, but it tends to be an area that gets overlooked until after your business hits a crisis. In fact, 82% of small businesses fail because of poorly managed cash flow.
That sounds dire, but it actually means that by keeping your spotlight on cash flow management, you can make a direct difference in helping your business stay afloat and profitable. So in this course led by Olga Sommer, you’ll discover the techniques you need to manage your cash flow more effectively.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Tips to effectively manage payables and receivables
- What liquidity means for your business
- How to maximize profitability
- What financial reporting is, and how and why it’s so important
- How to develop a realistic budget for your business
- Techniques for introductory forecasting for sales and expenses
- How to calculate your break-even point, and why
- Best-practice strategies for managing cash flow, even under challenging circumstances
This course is aimed at new and aspiring managerial staff looking for ways to optimize their business’ cash flow management.