0h 45m 12s
Serving and selling alcohol isn't as straightforward as twisting a bottle cap and handing your guests a drink. No matter if you work in a restaurant, cafe, bar or hotel, when it comes to serving alcohol, there are a lot of responsibilities that come with the job.
In this course, drinks expert, writer, educator and bartender, Fred Siggins, will teach you about the responsible service of alcohol.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The importance of responsible alcohol service
- Consequences of unsafe alcohol service
- Effects of alcohol on the body
- How to check a guest's identification
- The signs of intoxication
- How to refuse or discontinue an alcohol sale
This course is perfect for hospitality staff working in alcohol service or sales.