Sake for restaurant owners
Sake is an ancient Japanese rice wine made in a process similar to beer brewing. While sake has been enjoyed in Japan for centuries, it is experiencing a worldwide wave of popularity today.
Because sake is incredibly versatile when it comes to food pairings, it makes a great addition to any restaurant menu, no matter the cuisine – which is why so many restaurants and bars have made the choice to add sake alongside their wine, beer and spirit selections.
In this course for restaurant managers, sake sommelier Yoshihiro Sako outlines everything you need to know before adding sake to your menu. As the Director of Sake at Yuzuki Japanese Eatery in San Francisco, Yoshihiro knows a thing or two about making the best selections that customers won’t be able to resist.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The benefits of adding sake to your restaurant menu
- Tips for making the most of your restaurant’s sake selections
- How to create a well balanced sake menu
- Popular sake brands and current brewing trends
- The health benefits of sake and useful brewing byproducts
- How to educate your staff about sake
Restaurant managers, it’s time to diversify your menu with the help of a versatile drink that customers are sure to love.