When it comes to hospitality businesses, there are a lot of different moving parts that contribute to its success. The structure of the organization, the people, the technology, and the revenue strategy all play a part in its health and long-term success. That’s why it’s so important to be able to assess and improve these individual elements to optimize the business as a whole.
In this course, Anthony LoGiusto, a Strategic Hospitality Manager who has worked with some of the most recognizable hotels in the hospitality industry, explains how to identify areas of potential improvement across your business. You’ll learn best-practice strategies to optimize your business and see positive changes in everything from workflow to operations to profit.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Why it is important to evaluate how and where you can add value to your business
- How to assess your business’ structure and organization to get the most out of your team
- Strategies to help you identify and retain the best staff, both for short- and long-term
- Best-practice approaches to deciding which areas of your business will benefit from outsourcing
- How to choose technology to best support your business needs
- How to critically assess your costs and distribution to optimize revenue
- The importance of regularly reviewing existing contracts, and how to manage them effectively
- Strategies for identifying and trimming waste in your business
This course is aimed at hospitality business owners and managers who are looking for best-practice solutions to optimize operations and maximize revenue.