Think housekeeping is just about making beds? Think again! From dusting the lobby to fluffing up pillows, life in the housekeeping department is full of rewards and challenges. As a member of the housekeeping team, you are one of the many moving parts helping to deliver exceptional guest experiences from even before a guest arrives.
In this course, housekeeping expert Hannah Crowley-McClelland will teach you about the principles and the effective service involved when working a housekeeping position.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The different roles in the housekeeping department
- The importance of personal hygiene
- Common WHS risks faced in housekeeping
- What and how to use housekeeping cleaning agents
- What and how to use housekeeping equipment
- What items to include on a housekeeping cart
- Best practice rules for cleaning
- Best practices for entering guest rooms
This course is perfect for budding housekeeping staff or someone wanting to improve their skills and knowledge as a housekeeper.