Recognizing and removing stains fundamentals
Issued by: Diversey
Unless you've been really lucky, you've had to deal with a stain before. We all know that stain removal can be a difficult and frustrating process, especially if you don't really know the right way to do it. Using an ineffective method for stain removal isn't just frustrating - it wastes time, products, money, and in some cases it can even make the stain worse!
In the Recognizing and removing stains fundamentals course, Diversey will teach you why stain removal is important in a commercial laundry. You'll also learn why stains happen, the different types of stains you'll encounter, how to remove stains effectively, and be introduced to Diversey's reclaim linen program.
By the end of this course you will be able to
- Identify and classify different types of stains
- Be able to recognize a chemical stain
- Understand what causes stains
- Be able to identify stains using the FOCALS list
- Implement methods to remove stains
- Identify preventable stains
- Understand how to prevent stains
- Complete the Diversey's reclaim linen program using the correct products and steps
Duration: 30m 28s
By watching all the lessons and receiving a pass mark of 80% or more on the quiz, the earner of this credential will show an understanding of how to properly identify and remove different types of stains, safely use chemicals to clean linen, prevent stains, and complete Diversey's reclaim linen program.