This course is included in a Typsy Premium subscription along with 150+ other courses.
Have you ever received a negative review of your business, and not known what to say? Or maybe you received a positive review and didn't think it was necessary to reply.
There's no denying that managing online reputation can be challenging - but in today's world, it's an ESSENTIAL part of getting new guests through the door, and encouraging previous guests to come back.
Your instructor for the Online reputation management course is Daniel Craig, CEO & Founder of Reknown Marketing. With his guidance, you'll discover why a business's online reputation plays a critical role in bringing in revenue, and how you can respond to reviews, use reputation management tools, and earn positive reviews. You will not only gain a deep understanding of the significance of a business's online reputation in driving revenue but also earn an esteemed Online Reputation Management Badge.
What you'll learn in the Online reputation management course
- What makes a positive online reputation
- How to conduct an online reputation audit and claim your listing
- Setting the right objectives for your online reputation
- How to monitor your online reputation
- Implementing feedback from reviews
- Best practices for responding to negative reviews
- Why it's so important to respond to positive reviews
- How to prevent negative reviews
- How to proactively encourage guests to post positive reviews
- Responding to three types of challenging online reviews:
- Pricing complaints
- Personal attacks
- Complaints about situations beyond your control
In this course, you will delve into the intricacies of managing and maintaining a positive online reputation for individuals and businesses. By enrolling in this course, you will gain invaluable insights and skills to effectively monitor, protect, and enhance your online reputation, ensuring a strong and favorable digital presence.
Who the Online reputation management course is for
The Online reputation management online course is aimed at hospitality managers, owner-operators, and marketing professionals. Enroll now to learn the strategies and techniques needed to build and maintain a positive online reputation for your business.
Meet your instructor
12 lessons included in this course
Prove you’re job ready
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass the quiz.
- Earn a digital badge that you can print or share on
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dream a reality.
How courses work
Start a course to master new skills in your chosen specialist area. Work through a series of topic-focused lessons at your own pace, and pass the final quiz to earn a digital certificate that proves your expertise.
Join a 10-day trial
Begin a free trial where you get access to all courses, quizzes, and certificates that you can complete anytime during the 10 days. Cancel anytime with no charge.
Watch all the lessons
Complete all the lessons included in the course. Each lesson is generally 3-5 minutes long.
Pass the quiz
At the end of each course is a quiz. The quiz will test that you have retained the key learning outcomes in each course.
Earn digital badges
Receive a digital badge for every completed course that you can download and share with your professional network.
Become an expert
Use your specialist training to build confidence, progress further in your career, or build expertise in areas you're passionate about.
All Typsy courses are endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
Typsy courses have been endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality which demonstrates the courses:
- Adhere to good practice standards in training and training delivery
- Are relevant to the needs of the industry
- Meet a wide range of essential criteria relating to quality standards and quality learning outcomes
What to expect when you learn on Typsy
Your learning, your rules
- Courses are split into lessons that you can complete as quickly or slowly as you like.
- Learn through a mix of bite-sized videos, downloadable resources, and practical activities.
- Stay motivated by using the progress page to keep track of your step completion and assessment scores.
Join a global classroom
- Experience the power of social learning, and get inspired by an international network of learners.
- Share ideas with your peers and course educators on every step of the course.
- Join the conversation by following us on social media and replying to comments from others.
What our members are saying
"I especially love how crisp and easy to follow these courses are."
"Been loving Typsy so far! It was honestly like love at first sight, with the plethora of informative courses at my fingertips in such high quality and certified instructors. I especially love how crisp and easy to follow these courses are, whether you're a novice or an expert... Highly recommend Typsy to everyone who's a part of the hospitality industry."
"It assisted in sharpening and updating my current skills."
"I have been using the Typsy online training platform since April 2020 and have found it to be very informative, simple, and it provides hands-on, practical skills that I have been able to immediately implement at my accommodation facility. It also assisted in sharpening and updating my current skills to enhance my guests' experiences in the future."
Included in Typsy Premium
Start learning today - with your free 10-day trial.
After your free trial you can:
- Pay per year to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Learn at your own pace
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network