We've all heard of data but what is it? Data is the individual facts and figures that can provide you with information about a person such as their buying behavior, age, and location.
In this online lesson about data, Fabian Bartnick will explain what data is and why it's important when it comes to understanding your guests. You'll also learn how data usage has increased over time.
What you'll learn in this lesson, What is data and why is it important?
- What data is and why it's important
- How our data usage has increased over time
- How each platform has a different buying behavior
- What time of day people use certain devices
- Why you should understand data about your guests