Welcome to the Perfect Pour! A beer-y cool course for bartenders looking at polishing their pouring skills and beer expertise.
Did you know that beer is the third most popular drink in the world? After water and tea, of course. In Australia, .7 billion litres of beer is consumed in a year. Feeling thirsty yet?
Whether it’s served in a bottle, from a tap or directly from a can, the way beer is poured and served can affect the whole customer experience.
In the Perfect Pour course, Belinda Butcher will explain the importance and best practices of pouring the perfect beer.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to pour the perfect beer
- The importance of serving fresh beer
- How a clean glass impacts the taste of a beer
- The importance of reducing waste
- The risks involved with broken glass and chemicals
Let’s get started!