No doubt, diving into data can be overwhelming. Yet, by dissecting it accurately, you unlock a deeper understanding of gaps and areas for improvement.
In this online lesson about understanding data Fabian Bartnick will explain how to interpret data to tell a story. You'll also explore what an Exploratory Data Analysis is and why analyzing data is crucial when making decisions and taking action.
What you'll learn in this lesson, Understanding the different layers of data
- How to use data to tell a story
- What Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) is and why it's important
- What the four types of analytics are
- How to move between analyzing data, decision making and taking action
- What data management is and why good data management is important