Social media for hospitality businesses
Due to its massive reach and easy access, it’s hard to look past the benefits of using social media as part of the marketing strategy for your hospitality business.
But getting the most out of social networking platforms for your venue requires more strategizing than you would ever bother doing for a personal account. This is for a good reason – a well-planned social media strategy can help your business grow and reach new audiences every day!
This course with Thinktank Social’s director of social media, Sam Mutimer, is your one-stop shop for the tools you’ll need to get your business’s social media accounts working to your advantage.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The importance of setting social media goals and how to do it
- How to find your target audience on social media
- How to define your business’s social media personality
- How to get more social media followers
- How to make the most of cross-promotions
- How to use hashtags that work
- How to respond to customer complaints on social media
- The most useful social media tools for hospitality businesses
If you are the owner or manager of a hospitality business, this is the course for you! Sam Mutimer shares her industry expertise to help you translate online followers into regular customers.