Guest room cleaning fundamentals
Issued by: Diversey
Have you ever stayed in a hotel only to find that the room hadn't been cleaned properly before you arrived? It might give the impression that the staff just don't really care, and will probably put you on edge for the entire visit. After all, if the hotel isn't worried about making sure the guest room is clean, what else are they taking shortcuts on?
In the guest room cleaning fundamentals course, Diversey will teach you how to properly clean and disinfect guest rooms and bathrooms to help prevent germs from spreading, and welcome guests into a clean, fresh-smelling room.
By the end of this course you will be able to
- Implement correct chemicals and tools for housekeeping, to maintain efficiency and cleanliness
- Select and prepare equipment and cleaning chemicals according to work schedule and product recommendations
- Follow the correct procedures for entering the guest room
- Follow hotel room procedure and complete all initial tasks before cleaning the guest room
- Clean and restock the guest bathroom
- Use appropriate cleaning tools and chemicals to remove mold and odors
- Use the correct procedures and steps to clean the guest bathroom
- Apply all surface cleaning knowledge while cleaning and disinfecting the guest room
- Create a refreshing guest room for a welcoming environment
Duration: 1h 1m 3s
By watching all the lessons and receiving a pass mark of 80% or more on the quiz, the earner of this credential will show an understanding of how to properly clean and disinfect guest rooms and bathrooms to help prevent germs from spreading, and welcome guests into a clean, fresh-smelling room.