Issued by: Diversey
Imagine you've checked into a hotel room for a holiday. You've had a great day, and now you're ready for bed. You pull back the cover and - oh, gross! There's a large yellow stain on the sheet. Would you find that welcoming and relaxing? Of course not!
In the Introducing laundry course, Diversey will teach you how a laundry works, the different linens you may use, how to sort linen, and the various chemicals you'll use.
By the end of this course you will be able to
- Have an awareness of the laundry market
- Work with linen par levels
- Follow a laundry workflow
- Understand the common laundry chemicals
- Sort laundry by categories
- Sort laundry by soiled measures
- Be able to work safely with laundry chemicals
- Manage laundry outcomes
- Follow tips to remove soils
- Maintain new linen
- Maintain linen lifecycle
Duration: 1h 9m
By watching all the lessons and receiving a pass mark of 80% or more on the quiz, the earner of this credential will show an understanding of how a laundry works, the different linens they may use, how to sort linen, and the various chemicals they will use.